Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes I simply want to put words down on paper. I decided to save a few trees by engaging in this pastime by means of a blog. More than likely, this blog will end up with a Catholic flavor, so move on if your interests lie elsewhere. Otherwise, I bid you welcome...
3 comments:
Well, that's a kind of neat idea, but most of the best things that happen I put in my blog. But I shall take you up on your suggestion, and I will commit to read some of my posts from last year this month, or even better, each month this year I'll start out by reading that month's posts from the three years or so I've been posting.
Many of my posts were written when I felt the presence of God; perhaps I can re-live that experience.
Perhaps this offer I received this morning is an alternative to the "Blessings Jar":
http://www.dayspring.com/sale_and_clearance/journals_buy_2_get_1_free/live_a_life_of_love_christian_journal/?ref=EMAIL20130107Deals
Nice little journal... I have a journal of my own... not as nice as those at dayspring, but it works okay. I begin a new one each beginning of Advent...
penny
Post a Comment