Thursday, August 29, 2013

Don'cha know? This just hit the spot!





I love books!  Who would ever have guessed that one day I would  have a book shop!  I sure didn't.  People give me their unwanted books for free; or I buy their books; or I trade three of theirs for one of mine.  No matter how I acquire them, I end up with a huge choice of things to read.

My cup runneth over!

2 comments:

Do Not Be Anxious said...

The local used book store is one of my favorite places to shop; buy 20 get one free. I'm there every month. For the past 7 years I have been there on a regular basis, and it has given me some quiet time in my life, away from my cares and worries.

It is a work of mercy.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment. I can see you love to read too.

pennyante