Monday, November 3, 2014

Okay, so I Trashed a Friend's Blog!




I have been receiving a few odd emails recently.  As any smart computer user does when they are not sure of the source, I deleted them.  The Subject was simply "SOMETIMES".   And then it dawned on me...  Maybe I'd better take a look.

Well, as it turned out, my friend from Ohio had long ago started a blog and I signed up to receive notification of any articles she posted there.  However, she never got her blog off the ground and I had long ago forgotten I had signed up.

I'm so glad I opened that email this morning.  Looks like she is back to writing.  Writing is her thing anyway.  She had been a columnist in her local newspaper back in the day, so now I am looking forward to interesting observations from her.

Maybe that will get me to write more too.



~ Pic found on the Clancy Tucker Blog


No comments: